The Directors of Customer Driven are like-minded in their passion for developing organisations to create customer experiences that build customer loyalty, and at the same time they bring together a diversity of skills that can make it happen.
The Directors started their career in a company that was highly customer focused and they spent much of their time building organisational capability to deliver to customer driven strategies for that company. Since that time, the Directors have each been accountable for developing high performing customer service and sales operations across a number of businesses, within a number of industry sectors.
In 2014 they decided to reunite to form Customer Driven Solutions, and help Australian Business develop their customer service operations to deliver truly customer driven services profitably.
Everyone in the team at Customer Driven solutions have been accountable for delivering results within some of the most reputable Australian businesses and therefore have a deep understanding of how to make change within organisations and are focused on producing outcomes.
We pay great attention to
finding out what customers want
& helping them get it
What We Do
We Create Pathway’s to Customer Advocacy
We gain an understanding of your customers’ needs, expectations and what they value in their interaction. By understanding your customers’ expectations we better position your business to meet or exceed these expectations.
- Qualitative customer research
- Voice of the Customer models
- Customer Effectiveness Surveys
- Qualitative customer research – Determines customer needs, preferences and behaviours, that may lead to segmentation.
- Voice of the Customer models – Involves gathering customer feedback, adding analytics to understand satisfaction drivers.
- Customer Effectiveness Surveys – Customer Effectiveness surveys Post customer contact survey to gauge the effectiveness of the customer interaction against known customer preferences and propensity to advocate.
We develop customer service from the “outside in” or based on customer needs, rather than “inside out” based on organisational beliefs and constraints.
We work with you to design a tailored customer experience solution, ensuring the right organisational alignment and capability is developed to deliver these propositions effectively and efficiently.
- Customer insights to service propositions
- Customer segmentation
- Customer journey mapping
End to end service design
Our range of diagnostic tools measure performance to strategy and goals. The diagnostic outcomes allow for the creation of clear and effective strategic and operational business plans.
- Knowledge and Procedural Guidance Effectiveness
- Learning and Development Effectiveness
- Leadership Styles and Culture
- Customer Insights & Feedback
- Employee Engagement
- 8 Elements of Operational Edge
- Work Force Management – WFM7
Great organisational design doesn’t happen by chance. It is the product of alignment between strategy, systems, and processes to accomplish organisational goals.
- Goal alignment to strategy
- Organisational structure to goals
- Role and functional design
- Cultural alignment to strategy
- Change management
- Leadership development and sales, service training
Using our experience and the principles of good design we analyse what works well and what doesn’t and we implement solutions that align to business objectives.
We help you understand the root cause allowing for a clear and targeted performance improvement plans. We educate your team on how to deliver and put in place measurable systems and processes, which will see you continually improve performance.
- Performance driver analysis
- Variation management
- Workforce management 7 (WFM-7)
- Coaching and Performance management
- Recruit-Induct-Retain & Engage Model
Peter Trowbridge is one of the founding Directors of Customer Driven.View profile
Head of Training and Organisation Development
David has over 15 years’ experience as a senior HR and Learning & Development professional.View profile
Ainslee Holman is a Customer Driven Senior Consultant that brings with her background as a highly skilled people leader and Leadership Development professional.View profile
Senior Consultant and Training Lead
Brooke has over 12 years of experience in the Knowledge Management (KM) arena, as both a business practitioner and consultant.View profile
Senior Consultant – Knowledge Management
Fiona is a Senior Business Analyst with over 13 years of experience in optimising business outcomes through reviewing, analysing, evaluating, recommending and documenting business needs, processes, systems and user needs.View profile
Knowledge Management Lead Analyst
A Knowledge Management Lead Analyst, passionate about the vital link between effective knowledge management and exceptional customer service.View profile
Content Developer - Knowledge Management
Ron is a Content Developer in the Knowledge Management (KM) space, with 5 years of extensive experience in the creation, review, improvement, maintenance and updating of business and technical documentation.View profile
Paul is an experienced and effective workforce optimisation strategist with extensive Contact Centre applications knowledge, underpinned by comprehensive functional experience.View profile
Senior Workforce Management Consultant
Andrew has extensive experience within customer service and sales environments at both an operational and strategic level.View profile
Senior Workforce Analyst
Tien is a senior Workforce Management expert with over a decade of experience within the Contact Centre industry.View profile
Anders has over 14 years of experience in real time management, scheduling, reporting and data source integration.View profile
Workforce Management Analyst
Cearan is a leading Work Force Management expert with over a decade of corporate management level experience within Contact Centres.View profile
What our clients say about us
- “The most effective customer service operations are well aligned in meeting customer needs, employee needs as well as the strategic goals of the business, and this is what the Customer Driven team produced.”
Level 2, 620 High Street
Unit 6C, 23 Breene Place
Phone: 1300 724 524